WHMCSintegrations.com ?

GoofyFrog

I think i read this from you in a forum in 2009 and again in 2010 and 2011 and now in 2012

Awesome!

Thank you for starting work on my integration, and hopefully the CSS conflicts and such can be sorted out reasonably quickly. I'm not able to speak to you via your website as it seems your WHMCS is not working properly at the moment and just displays a blank page. I've removed the bullet points that I discussed with you earlier and I've also removed the text shadows that were still in the footer too.

I know the order pages are causing a problem and I don't mind waiting on those as I can use one of the order pages that does work, however if you could get the menu fixed that would be awesome.

It will all get sorted out, these CSS things just take a little bit more time... Thanks again.

Awesome!

It will all get sorted out, these CSS things just take a little bit more time... Thanks again.

Thank you. I never have a problem with things taking more time, I just appreciate being kept in the loop like you did earlier.

Thank you.

Hi

I just came on WHMCS forums to open a post about this company. seems someone beat me to it!

When we upgraded WHMCS some months back we lost our custom affiliate.php file, I've sent in several emails to your support address, live chat is always offline and no response to any of my messages over last few weeks.

can you please send me a replacement affiliate.php for my whmcs directory to reactivate our integration.

Hi

I just came on WHMCS forums to open a post about this company. seems someone beat me to it!

When we upgraded WHMCS some months back we lost our custom affiliate.php file, I've sent in several emails to your support address, live chat is always offline and no response to any of my messages over last few weeks.

can you please send me a replacement affiliate.php for my whmcs directory to reactivate our integration.

Chris,

I am sorry we missed your email. Unfortunately, we don't backup every file prior to an integration, only the ones we are editing.

I would like to retract my bad words said abotu Payton, although the wait was over a week and terrible since I had paid for 8 hours. The work I received yesterday was outstanding and worth the wait.

Just a word of advice payton, please please please even just answer the tickets a simple we are busy etc would suffice. I wouldnt have minded waiting if you had let me know, it gains you a lot more respect.

very happy with the design

Serverbros.co.uk

I'm going to leave it here now after these parting words. Please please think carefully before choosing someone to do an Integration of WHMCS for you. This seems to be one field of web development where you struggle to find a good developer to do the job.

I would recommend that before you try anyone else, please consider using Zomex, the internet and forums speak for themselves, Zomex's work is excellent and delivered on time, every time. If your prepared to risk shoddy work or work not being delivered on time or not at all then please by all means try one of the other two well known integrators. You have been warned.

PS. As a note to Payton, I may have requested that you cancel this order after you've continually failed to deliver, but you have not heard the last of this. I can't let you get away with this as you will learn nothing.

/EndRant

well i decided to go this route due to my new design being done by payton originally and having good communication the past 2 days with him so i'm hoping for the best and will report back when the work is done.

I would like to retract my bad words said abotu Payton, although the wait was over a week and terrible since I had paid for 8 hours. The work I received yesterday was outstanding and worth the wait.

Just a word of advice payton, please please please even just answer the tickets a simple we are busy etc would suffice. I wouldnt have minded waiting if you had let me know, it gains you a lot more respect.

very happy with the design

Serverbros.co.uk

I appreciate the feedback. I'm happy to hear you love your integration, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Can you at least send me the default template you make and i'll work out my info that needs adding.

Also why ignore all my emails until I posted here?

Sure thing, can you submit a ticket with your contact details?

Did you contact us via e-mail or a support ticket?

Another broken promise from Payton. Integration not completed and no communication as to why. Sick of empty promises from him now.

Justine,

Your integration is still in progress... I am working on it locally as there are a ton of js/css conflicts between your design and HostBill CSS.

well i decided to go this route due to my new design being done by payton originally and having good communication the past 2 days with him so i'm hoping for the best and will report back when the work is done.

Your integration will be done today and it will look amazing.

Firstly, it takes less than 2 minutes to reply to a client telling them that you are extremely busy with other work. He doesn't even attempt to do that. This is bad business practice right from the get go.

Secondly it doesn't take months to integrate a WHMCS or Hostbill theme or even days for that matter, it can be done in a matter of a few hours sometimes even quicker for simpler integrations. I'm not assuming this, I know this, I have integrated themes before. The reason I haven't done on these two occasions is purely a time constraint thing. I didn't have the time to do this as I'm dedicated to other projects at the moment, now it would be quicker for me to curt my loss and do this one myself, but why Should you when you have paid someone to do something for you.

I know Payton agreed with me about my first bad experience with him as he was nice enough to offer me a partial refund, which I declined as he did get the job done eventually. He did however give me a free integration credit for later use, however this does seem a bit of a loss now as I can't seem to get it done anyway.

Not at all, if you don't know what your talking about then don't bother to comment on this issue.

I do know what im talking about, i did all my own integrations, and i did it from a complete stand point, no smarty knowledge and no whmcs knowledge, this was a few years ago and yes it took months because i chose to learn what i was doing and not just wade in and mess everything up.

Peoples expectations are unrealistic, we live and work in a consumer world, everybody wants it right now. well some things just cant be done right now. I did state his business model needs looking at, that includes his communications not just how fast he operated his services of how many staff he employs, which in my mind he should be seriously considering if he is overloaded with work, hs business will suffer for lack of staff.

But, he still needs consistency and if that means he needs to do all the work himself and not entrust others to complete the work, well in my mind thats a business ethic to be admired all be it limiting to his business.

I ordered a WHMCS Integration from Payton about a month and a half ago, I had to finish it myself, I asked him to make some MINOR changes, such as making the links not underline and changing some colors, he still has NOT contacted me at all, I emailed, filed a PayPal dispute, and no response what so every, I would like a FULL $30 refund. I DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER, I MEAN EVER, USING HIM!

Edited by jasonmccurry
Adding More Text

Looks like I am the latest victim to whmcsintegration.com, should have read before ordering, DOH! Does anybody know the best way to get a hold of him or get a refund? We need to get the job finished.

Ticket #678371

just wait he will be along soon with his famous " I am sorry" excuse

I think the takeaway from this is you can technically proficient and still perform a bad integration. Why? Because the clients' expectations are not just about the quality of the coding work, but the timeline in which it would be done.

My advice to anyone who buys this 'rush' service who doesn't get the integration done within the quoted time frame to perform a Chargeback for "service not as described".

Only when people start voting with their dollars will practices like this stop happening.

@disgruntled: He promises certain timeframes. That's a problem of his own devising: if he isn't able to fulfill his promises he shouldn't make them.

I think the takeaway from this is you can technically proficient and still perform a bad integration. Why? Because the clients' expectations are not just about the quality of the coding work, but the timeline in which it would be done.

My advice to anyone who buys this 'rush' service who doesn't get the integration done within the quoted time frame to perform a Chargeback for "service not as described".

Only when people start voting with their dollars will practices like this stop happening.

@disgruntled: He promises certain timeframes. That's a problem of his own devising: if he isn't able to fulfill his promises he shouldn't make them.

I wouldn't mind if it was a few days past the quoted delivery time, but like with my order were now into the fourth week. Payton is just a complete **** and I'm sick of the way he treats people I really am. Please don't waste your money with him.

This is a good example of the old chestnut: "Speed, quality, price... Pick any two." Personally, I was not in a rush when I ordered from them (good thing) but I won't complain because the quality and price were right, which made his work an excellent value for me.

Frankly, he is swamped because he doesn't charge nearly enough for the service he provides.

See, at the end of the day, problems with making representations, or pricing, or workload, aren't the customer's problems, they're the merchant's. A responsible merchant would own them, ensure they don't misrepresent timelines, and stay in communication with the client to ensure they're happy with the progression. Yes, you're going to have people who're unhappy even with that, but it avoids threads like this.

I don't think it's a illegitimate complaint for someone to order an '8 hour service' to complain when it's not done in 8 hours (though probably a little First-World-Problems kind of thing), but when it goes past do for 2+ weeks, that's beyond what I would personally call acceptable.

Communication solves all ills. Well, maybe not all, but I know from my experience growing in the industry that if you stay in communication with the client, and explain what your difficulties are, they'll be a lot more happy with you.

For example, I had a difficult vBulletin integration I basically did over the course of last summer that went on a lot longer than it had to because of difficulties with integrating the kind of databases they wanted to have and how they wanted to display it, with the vB CMS. (And having to suddenly and without warning change hosts and consequentially losing some of the site code I was not directly responsible for.) But I stayed in constant communication, kept them abreast of what progress I was making, what difficulties I had, and they were ultimately very happy with the integration. Unfortunately the site itself didn't take off as well as they hoped, but it just goes to show the power of communication.