Questions about payments/domains and customer management (m)

snowflake

Question

I'm currently using ClientExec on a leased license. Any chance an import script is in the works? 8)

I have a few questions about the program...

- I see it integrates with directi. Does it also work with ResellerClub?

- Integrates with authorize.net and paypal, right?

- Can customers change their billing between authorize.net and paypal, or change their cc number in their client area?

- Can customers change from monthly to quarterly billing (or annual, etc) or the other way around?

I love the built in knowledgebase and the system looks great, I just wanted to verify the answers to those questions. :) I really need something where my clients can update their billing information (they can't with ClientExec).

Thanks for your time & help! :)

1 answer to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

DirectI = ResellerClub - so yes, WHMCS will work with ResellerClub using the DirectI module

Authorize.net and PayPal are supported by the WHMCS system

If customers pay by authorize.net for any of their accounts then they do have the option to update their credit card details at any time from their client area

It is not currently possible for users to switch between payment terms automatically. They would need to contact you in a support ticket to do this.

Any furthur questions you have, just let us know.

Matt