Ideal Error - Value too long

mischa1

Hello,

I am using the integrated payment gateway Ideal. And whenever i try to contact any bank i get the error: There was an error. Ideal reported: Value too long.

Now this means that the product (description?) contains to many characters. (Ideal only allows 8 - 32 max characters for product name). I use the attribute for the products description but i dont see the complete description anywhere in the invoice.

Characters from the ordered product in the invoice are almost all of the time over 32 characters and there is no easy way to adjust i believe. eg. when someone registers http://www.ineedhelpnow.com for a year the invoice description is always over 32 characters.

Can this be the issue?

Also i edited the product name in iDeal gateway and used 10 characters. Well within parameters. Still get the same error.

Now is there someting i am missing?

Can it be that iDeal uses the complete product description? Because than i have challenge....

Anyone wencountered same issue with the Ideal payment gateway=

please help me out here,

thanks Mischa