Cron Job Manual Suspension

Cron job indicates for manual suspension for two clients. Both the clients are active clients and all the invoices are paid. Why do i get this message in cron job? How can i resolve this issue?

0 Services Suspended

- Manual Suspend Required: Client Name - Product Name (Service ID: 9 - User ID: 7 - Error: No Module)

- Manual Suspend Required: Client Name - Product Name(Service ID: 11 - User ID: 9 - Error: No Module)

Manual suspend is for when the next due date is past due - are you *sure* they paid, in which case set your dates correctly.

>Service ID: 9 - User ID: 7 - Error: No Module

Indicates the hosting account is tied to a product which has no module, so no "automation".

Thanks for you quick reply.

I have manually marked all the invoices paid. Currently all the clients are for testing purpose. Can that be the reason for error manual suspension?. You are right i have not selected any module in the products configuration options, do i have to select autorelease?. If indeed i select autorelease i am afraid cron job will automatically suspend the client products/services?

>I have manually marked all the invoices paid

Marking them as paid does nothing.

Applying a payment to them, which will mark them as paid and execute any module specific code will work though :)

>You are right i have not selected any module in the products configuration options

Then you will have to adjust the dates on payment yourself

>do i have to select autorelease?

that would work, in conjunction with the todo items

>If indeed i select autorelease i am afraid cron job will automatically suspend the client products/services?

No, if you pick the _correct_ module for whatever service this is (say cpanel for example) then provisioning, suspensions etc can be automated