wrong welcome email sent

rbro

I got a new reseller signup the other day, but the regular shared cpanel welcome email was sent to the client instead of the reseller welcome email with links to whm etc. Is this something I need to define/configure somewhere or is WHMCS supposed to know automatically when to send a shared vs. reseller welcome email?

I got a new reseller signup the other day, but the regular shared cpanel welcome email was sent to the client instead of the reseller welcome email with links to whm etc. Is this something I need to define/configure somewhere or is WHMCS supposed to know automatically when to send a shared vs. reseller welcome email?
When setting up the product did you use the "reseller hosting option"?

When setting up the product did you use the "reseller hosting option"?

Well the account type is/was set to "reseller" if that's what you mean. But I guess I needed to set the welcome email to "reseller account email" as well. I was probably rushing through it at the time......Live and learn.......