How to change starting ORDER ID

hekg

Hi al, I just started with whmcs and I don't the first invoices to start with order id 1, etc. I would like to start my order id's with 1000 for example.

I was wondering why nobody had replied yet and then I noticed how horribly I worded my question :)

So what I'm trying to accomplish is a way to choose what my ORDER ID numbers begin the incremental count with so that they do not start at number 1. Also, how do I do the same for CUSTOMER ID?

Cheers

Now I can't answer what hekg will accomplish.

But I've had to do it because there are other systems I use requires a example. invoice ID is at least 4 digits, and there are certainly many other reasons.

My clients all have an 8 digit customer number, for it is their phone number, and the people can always remember their phone number :)

Hi guys, thanks for all the replies. I was trying to accomplish preventing my clients from seeing the single digit numbers of the order ids and customer ids but I realized that I was looking at admin emails of my test orders and not the actual customer order emails that I was testing with. I now see that actual customer emails only show invoice numbers and not those other numbers that I thought were included too.

Thanks again,

• 1 year later...