"Mordern" Order Form Issue

Ankur Kumar

Do you feel mordern order form should be upgraded ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel mordern order form should be upgraded ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have Not Tried it Yet
    • Cant Say

I noticed that since V5 is released , the modern order form stuck in between while searching a domain and the Modern Order Form works too Slow . :?::?:

I think modern order form was one of the best order form out of many but due to this issue i had to shift for other order form . Kindly consider my request and make best possible amendments to make it fast . :!::!:

With Regards

Web Admin ( TNP HOST )

I noticed that since V5 is released , the modern order form stuck in between while searching a domain

Not doing that on any of the 7 or so WHMCS I look after - most likely an issue with your setup/configuration - like timing out during the php/ajax calls ... try looking at your logs.

Instead of this , is there any one who could ask whmcs about the same ! Not only me but many of my resellers have same problem . I wrote here to notify whmcs about this issue . I wonder if all other order forms works fine , why only modern order form working slow . This simply means my system dont have any error !

Kindly look into it

Instead of this , is there any one who could ask whmcs about the same ! Not only me but many of my resellers have same problem . I wrote here to notify whmcs about this issue . I wonder if all other order forms works fine , why only modern order form working slow . This simply means my system dont have any error !

Kindly look into it

the modern order form loads fonts from google, that could be the issue you're having.

• 7 months later...