Will not suspend a account

TurboHostUSA

hi im new using this beta software and my first real test was to try and suspend an account.

Every time i tried i get this errors

Server Command Error

Socket Connection Failed

but when i go into the server management section and go to the server. I click the WHM button and i can get into it.

What am i missing or what do i need to do?

Also when placing an order when the domain is being searched it just hangs there and doesnt process the domain and go on to the next page.

I have tried with numerious domains that i currently own and it just stay on that first page.

Can I downgrade to the stable version of this product so that i can really see if this is the right product for me before i buy this?

Thanks

• WHMCS CEO

These aren't bugs with the BETA so while you could download the stable version, I doubt it would help. For the suspend issue, the issue is a socket connection failure. That means a firewall is blocking it. Make sure port 2086 and 2087 are open.

For the domain issue, gonna need a link to see that one.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

There is a known bug with the "I will update my nameservers" domain option in the initial BETA release. You'll either need to downgrade or wait for the stable release in a few days. This is why using the BETA version is not recommended in an environment where you rely on your WHMCS system working.

Matt