Welcome Email Template not sending

mt247

Hey guys,

This is a new WHMCS 5.0.3 installation I'm setting up.

Setup -> Email Templates -> I created two welcome email templates, one for each of our products, under the "Product" category.

Setup -> Products and Services -> Edit Product -> I set the proper email template as the Welcome email.

The problem is, the welcome email is not being sent after the product is ordered.

The Invoice Payment Confirmation, Customer Invoice, Order Confirmation, etc. all send properly. But the welcome email designated for that product is not sending. (It is not in the Client -> Emails tab either).

What else should I check?

Scott Wang

• 1 month later...

Hey brightleaf, you might want to create a new thread with the details. I was able to fix my issue with the Welcome email after setting up a 'module' that runs the create() function after a product is purchased. Now my Welcome emails are being sent.

I think your issue is different... you might want to create a new thread with the details.

Scott