Wanted, a WHMCS developer to help me get my VOIP billing happening

Hi

I am new to WHMCS, I own a small hosted PBX/ telephone answering business (norango.com) using the VoiPNow platform from 4PSA. The platform has an API, see 4PSA.com. I have also invested in Rack31 VN AutoPilot to integrate the platform with the billing.

All is good to a point but I need more flexibility in the billing in terms of charging for different call legs etc. The Voipnow platform API gives all the data I need (I've been told) so I need to get the data out and filtered to include different charges for incoming calls to out going calls, included minutes (inbound) and included minutes outbound. I want to set the charges up in WHMCS if I can as at some stage i may want to have my own Asterisk built.

I already get all this from my legacy office bound system but I want to make my dream of running the whole show virtually a reality.

Can any clever guys help? I would like to enlist a regular person to look after the WHMCS stuff on an ongoing basis too.

Cheers

Mike