‘Reseller Level‘ of WHMCS confused!

Launchtime

Question

Hi there,

First of all great product!

But I’m confused with the possibilities of the ‘Reseller Level‘ of WHMCS.

Can somebody please make some things clear:

1. Does WHMC support automatically reseller account creation in Cpanel & Direct Admin?

2. Is it possible that a Reseller could add his domains to his reseller account within his WHMCS account? Or do I have to register his domains and add them to his reseller account?

3. Is there any way to automatically transfer the customers from one of mine Reseller customer to the ‘web hosting level’ . For example a reseller goes bankrupt and decide to stop as reseller.

4. Could a Reseller upgrade his account himself (is there anyway that a reseler could automatically be noticed when his bandwidth or web space is running out)

Many thanks keep the good work!

Kind regards,

John

4 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO
1. NO

2. NO

3. NO

4. Yes

Correction:

1. YES

2. YES, your reseller can order domains from your WHMCS client area for his clients

3. NO

4. NO

But as MACscr said, for presales questions you want us to answer in a timely manner, the forums is not the place to put them!

Matt