addons

Dear Sir,

I am looking for best price to make this

1. I am looking to get a account number place for customer, when they open the new account, they will have an account number, and any admin / OR staff working in customer service, can easy take a customer number when customer call us by phone and using an option account number area, when they enter this account number can easy get the details for this customer, A/C example: 3252-0001

- I have many department, Sales / Accounting / Support and many other.. each department they have a working days, so we need to make some programming that can showing a message in the good area tell customer, the department you shows out of work now, they will back on 7am to 3pm, and automatic this message showing when office close, and when the office open, change message to, the sales department currently working now, they will back to you shortly .. do you understand this ?

- also i am looking to add some thing also in my script, if i have some thing important information, and i need almost all customers that have a user with us to read this message , when they login to account, they have a page let them read the news what i need, and they can read or close, and when they read and close, not showing again only if there other news that i am looking to tell it to customer.

- I need add also photo for every staff, also we need to give a join title name for every one, sales, accounting, admin, super visor can see when they writing any reply on ticket.

can i know the time?

how much to do that?