TicketAdminReply hook

kimhoo

Hi,

I'm having some trouble getting my TicketAdminReply hook to work. Other hooks are working well. Was this hook introduced after version 4.5.2? If so, what would be the right hook to use in 4.5.2 for this functionality (do some extra stuff after department replies to a ticket)?

And again, it is always pretty hard to see which developer resources correspond to which version. I know you always suggest to upgrade to the newest, but not everyone can do that at anytime, since, in example, when some work is done by an external vendor who needs to develop against stable API's. Even a note like "@since 4.5.2" per function would be a huge improvement to the documentation!

Thanks, anyone :)

• 6 months later...

Hi guys,

I realise no one has replied to this thread but i was just attempting to create the same hook and really have no idea where to begin. I can't seem to find any documentation on created this sort of hook so if any could simply point me in the right direction or provide assistance that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Sam