cPanel Login on c'lientareaproducts' Page

epode

Hi,

We would like to add a cPanel login button to the following page ...

clientareaproducts.tpl

... so that customers with multiple accounts can have a quick view and quick login to their various control panels.

I've seen a thread that posted the code but broke the EULA which, of course, we don't want to do.

But is there a work around or a fix for this?

Without looking I assume your referring to the "my products" area of a user account with multiple products and services?

If you click on the product or service it will have their login/password and a button to go to their cpanel. Works same if they have multiple products.

If you mean a customer that has more than one user account with whmcs then you could add them to the sub user area and they could then see that product or service as well for another account.

If you are asking if you have 1 client, say a business, and have multiple people who need to login then you can create a sub account and specify their permissions.

Sorry if I didnt understand your question.

Edited by tripler

Yes - the 'my product' page.

As well as the button to 'view details' we want a button to 'cPanel Login'.

I know that button exists on another page and it is only an extra click away but some of our clients want a single page from where they can login to cPanel for all accounts.

As a note, we've recently moved from AWBS and this was a feature we coded outrselves and the customers loved it.

It was a page laid out like this ...

domain | hosting plan | server | ftp login | cPanel login | webmail login

So, a customer with lots of plans could visit this page and gain quick access to all major areas for any of their plans.

As I mentioned, the clients loved it so we need to try and reproduce it with WHMCS.

I guess the only option is for us to hand code something but I was hoping there would be an easier / off the shelf solution.

Ah, I understand.. I agree and often get the question of how to find the details and login.

So if you have 5 products, instead of clicking through each one for the details jsut have all the info on the first page?

It should be fairly easy to implement that.. I may look into it myself

• 2 months later...