WHM Demo fails w/ Firefox

Hi,

I'm trying to test out WHM using their online Domain demo and for some reason, I can't get past the "Available! Order Now" screen. If I check the domains I want to register and click submit, the next page says the following: # You did not enter a domain name # .

Is anyone else seeing this? I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.4 on a WinXP SP2 computer. BTW, if I use MS IE 7, I don't see this issue. So, this leads me to conclude it's poor HTML coding. :(

SW

Hi,

Thanks for the info! As a possible customer of this product, I think they should NOT put a demo out that is not fully functional or that contains serious bugs.

As the saying goes, 1st impressions are lasting impressions. In any case, I'm right now considering another competitors product as a result of this 'bug'. :(

thx,

SW

I think you missed my point...:)

How are ppl suppose to know that it's a "beta" demo? There is no mention on the demo that it's a beta-level product and not production ready.

My point is what company do you know of that releases beta demos to prospective customers? That's like shooting your foot just before you have to run a marathon.

P.S. Oh well, I found out that WHM doesn't integrate w/ Psoft H-Sphere so I think this product is definately not for me. :(

thx,

SW

go with the competitor, well see ya back here in 6 months.

Quite right. The competing products made me want to pull my hair out, not to mention the support was either lacking or slow. Matt & team keep updating and improving an already great product.

I think you missed my point...:)

How are ppl suppose to know that it's a "beta" demo? There is no mention on the demo that it's a beta-level product and not production ready.

My point is what company do you know of that releases beta demos to prospective customers? That's like shooting your foot just before you have to run a marathon.

P.S. Oh well, I found out that WHM doesn't integrate w/ Psoft H-Sphere so I think this product is definately not for me. :(

thx,

SW

I agree. I have no idea why matt didnt stick to using beta.whmcs.com for the beta demos and stable as demo.whmcs.com as before.

thx,

SW

Hi Steve,

I think there are few of us here very eager to see WHMCS work with Hsphere. Perhaps we should all get together and arrange for a module to be developed, and share the costs. 8)

If WHMCS talked with the Hsphere API I would be a very happy person :lol:

Cheers,

Paul

Hi,

Thanks for the info! As a possible customer of this product, I think they should NOT put a demo out that is not fully functional or that contains serious bugs.

As the saying goes, 1st impressions are lasting impressions. In any case, I'm right now considering another competitors product as a result of this 'bug'. :(

thx,

SW

Hi and welcome. I agree that the demo should be the stable version whereas the beta could be set up clearly labled as "BETA" "Some Features don't work" ;)

Go ahead and install the trial, V3.1.2 and you'll be able to make a better judgement.

About Hsphere it's very Hard API we have done alot of things in the module 70% still doing others the proplem is the concept of Hsphere and concept of whmcs too are different.

What if a customer you offer him 2 mysql database and 1 mssql and he want to buy an upgrade to be 4 are he going to use Hsphere billing and bill him or whmcs ???? think of it. not easy ;)