How do I find out the next invoice date for recurring invoices?

tomb

1) I am not sure but it seems like that WHMCS never updates the due date for a hosting plan. When I manually generate 2 invoices (using "Invoice Selected Items") from the same hosting plan (billing cycle: quarterly) the "due date" for the hosting plan isn't updated.

2) When I am in the client summary the > Product/Service section only shows next me the due date which isn't updated. How do I find out the next invoice date for recurring invoices?

Thank you for your help.

Thank you for your super fast reply.

How much time has passed since you set these up?

Only the next invoice and due date will show in the Client Area and Client section of WHMCS

I was testing this on dev system. I've waited a couple days and also excuted the cronjob. But the due date never updates. When I login as client. the due date for all 2 invoices stays the same. How much time has to be passed? How can I test this?

When I login as client. the due date for all 2 invoices stays the same. How much time has to be passed? How can I test this?

Let's say the first (setup) invoice is 01 January 2012 and is paid

The next recurring invoice will be 01 February 2012

The invoices for this will be sent out based on the settings in WHMCS (example 14, 7, and 1 days before due)

Lets then say it is paid on 01 February 2012

Once paid the next due date is 01 March 2012

No other invoices will be viisible and the due date updates as above

As you can see you need to wait some time, and as far as I am aware there is no way to check/test unlesss you change the server time

I was sceptical when setting up my installation, but have not encountered any issues and all invoices are being created correctly as per the settings

Lets check some settings, for this product / service

Registration Date

Billing Cycle

Next Due Date

Invoices Paid date issued / date due / date paid

Invoices Unpaid date issued / date due

Edited by m8internet

Thank you so much m8internet for pointing me in the right direction. It's working exactly as described. I was missing the mark as paid step. I've generated 3 invoices, but never marked them as paid. Thus the due date never updates. Is this a feature or bug?

I was missing the mark as paid step. I've generated 3 invoices, but never marked them as paid. Thus the due date never updates. Is this a feature or bug?

The mark as paid should occur once the payment has been processed

If this is a merchant payment gateway it should be automated

If this is a manual payment then you need to manually process the payment completed, ie paid (such as main in payment, etc)