Suitable for an online video publisher?

paradigmdev

Question

I'm considering purchasing WHMCS to use to power the billing and customer management of an online video publishing platform. The main requirements are the ability to have users sign up with a demo account that gives them X amount of disk space and streaming bandwidth for free then when they use up one of those values to notify them or restrict the account.

Paid users would be responsible for paying a monthly platform fee and then a certain amount for the bandwidth / storage space used. There could be options like custom player packs or other add on bundles which they could purchase.

I have control of the servers so I can script the servers to report bandwidth and disk space. Can anyone shine a little more light on what information the admin panel of WHMCS can report?

I'm pretty sure for the subscription and add on WHMCS is great but can it work for the monitoring and auto-messaging of the customers? Are their custom Anyone else running it like this? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any info!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet