Error when trying to login.

SnowBot

I have just returned from holiday and tried logging in to WHMCS admin and keep getting this error.

Site error: the file /home/host350/public_html/clients/admin/login.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Everything was working fine before i went away so i have no clue why it is coming up with this now.

I am still able to get to WHM no problems. Anyone help? I am at work right now so unable to do much so would appreciate if anyone can login for me and fix it.

Thanks

Most likely your php was upgraded, and you need to place the new loaders for your platform and php version in your ioncube directory.

This has come up so many times in the past... search for ioncube and you'll find a bunch of discussions.

• WHMCS CEO

The latest cPanel update broke Ioncube runtime decoding judging by the number of tickets we've had about it. It's something you or your host will need to fix - check the ioncube loader helper file in the ioncube runtime decoders folder for info about the error.

Matt