Product setup confusion[

Jacksun

Hi, I am trying to set up a couple of products but I am having a brain dead day and for the life of me can't nail down the setup. Here are the scenarios:

First situation

- 2 products - client can purchase one or the other, or both. Each comes with some disk space. Client can purchase more of one product or another anytime they need to

- client can purchase extra disk space, but amounts are specified (5Gb, 10Gb, 20Gb, 50Gb etc) if it was a set amount in multiples I could use the quantity checkbox.

Sample transactions Trans 1 Trans 2 Trans 3

server product (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...).....buy 2.......buy1.........buy none

client product (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...)......buy10......buy 5........buy 2

disk space (5Gb, 10Gb, 20Gb, 50GB...)..buy none...buy 50GB...buy none

I need to offer them extra disk space no matter which product they buy initially, and I need to offer them extra disk space by itself should they need it down the road. I also need to offer them either product anytime.

Second situation

- Mandatory initial purchase product (Base package) that comes with disk space and users.

- extra products that can be bought include 1) extra user 2) extra disk space 3) support contract

I need to offer the base package and allow buyer to add users, space or support during initial purchase as well as after the fact when needed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne