DSB Hosting

Rasher

On your Home Page - You have 'Why choose us' etc etc.. I think you need to center align that.. Or at least move it over a little.

Above the DSBHosting logo, you have 'Affilates Signup' which is in a different font to all the others (looks odd)..

Tom

On your Home Page - You have 'Why choose us' etc etc.. I think you need to center align that.. Or at least move it over a little.

That part of the page isn't done yet. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that space to the right of "Why Choose Us"... possibly just moving it over is a viable option though.

Above the DSBHosting logo, you have 'Affilates Signup' which is in a different font to all the others (looks odd)..

I think so also, for some reason I have it as the same text type as the logo. Changing :)

I ve got Blank page when try to load your Client Area

Same was received when I posted the latest reply but I didn't have time to rule out a local issue due to new orders and support issues been raised at the time.

Client Area stopped working between about 12:10ish - 12:15 GMT.

While I was surfing your site, I found out that once you leave the "Home Page" there isn't a way to get back to it (except clicking "back"). For instance, if you start at dsbhosting.com, then click on "Hosting Plans" (which takes you to the /billing/ subdirectory), then try to click on "Home Page" again, it takes you to the home page of the Support Area (still in subdir /billing/) Same with the DSB logo uptop.

While I was surfing your site, I found out that once you leave the "Home Page" there isn't a way to get back to it (except clicking "back"). For instance, if you start at dsbhosting.com, then click on "Hosting Plans" (which takes you to the /billing/ subdirectory), then try to click on "Home Page" again, it takes you to the home page of the Support Area (still in subdir /billing/) Same with the DSB logo uptop.

It's very easy to add a menu link to the root home page. In fact, I have my WHMCS installed in the root directory, and simply have my home page named to home.php with a permanent redirect from index.html to home.php so that it is the default landing page.