Direct Login?

Devon

Is there a way we can automatically have a user be logged in?

I'm not exactly happy with the design of the login page... I am going to be making it so that when a user registers through whmcs is automatically makes an account for my kayako support system. I'm wanting to be able to place a link in the navigation that will send them to they whmcs client area, bypassing the login...

for ex.

domain.com/clients/clientarea.php?userid=$userid&p=$md5pass

I was going to do it myself but then realized it was encrypted... :(

• WHMCS CEO

With V2.5 it will be possible to customise the login page. Currently, to automatically log a user in you would need to pass the username and unencrypted form of the password to dologin.php the same as the login form does. Does that answer your question?

Matt

Like so?

<div style="width: 400;">
<fieldset><legend>Authentication Required</legend>
<form action="dologin.php?goto=clientarea" method="post">
<label>Email Address

<input name="username" size="20" type="text">

</label>
<label>Password

<input name="password" size="20" type="password">

</label>
<input value="Login" type="submit">
</form>
</fieldset>
</div>

Yes, that is now what I have. I am hoping to see a way to login without having to use the form.

Ex. dologin.php?goto=clientarea&userid={$uid}&password={$md5}

Or a way to loginshare with Kayako SupportSuit

Yes, that is now what I have. I am hoping to see a way to login without having to use the form.

I have contact Kayako about that and emailed Vaurn about this but he hasn't replied! So we will see. I'm thinking of making one just so it's much easier between the two...

From,

Adam

I have contact Kayako about that and emailed Vaurn about this but he hasn't replied! So we will see. I'm thinking of making one just so it's much easier between the two...

From,

Adam

I aswell have tried contacting Vaurn as a referral through xesolutions (from the kayako forums). He said he would take a look at it when xesolutions asked him for me via IM. However, he has not responded to me eaither.

I have noticed by reading their forums that they are very slow when it comes to support. Which is rather funny, hence they are marketing a support product.