Domain not coming through

When ordering, the domain name entered does not come through, when you go in to the pending order the domain name field is blank therefore it cannot set the account up automatically.

Could anyone else confirm this because ive seen people have been getting orders through 3.2 and havent mentioned it so im guessing this may not be a bug? Not quite sure what it could be if it isnt though...

Simply place an order and select update name servers only (not sure about the register new domain as ive not tried it)

Go through all the rest of the order process and finish. Once you login to the admin area you go in to pending order and then select the order and the domain name section is blank.

Its the same for me. I made a post before without seeing this, which wasnt clever of me :P

Its just rejecting it. Im going to see if my coder can do anything with it, but otherwise can you launch a fix asap?

Rgds

George

CMXTserver.com CEO and Founder