Grammatical error on 'server status' page

orudge

Hello,

I noticed a very minor (but annoying, to me!) error on the public "server status" page (serverstatus.php). The $_LANG['serverstatusheadingtext'] string states:

"Below is a real-time overview of our servers where you can check if there's any known issues."

It should, of course, read:

"Below is a real-time overview of our servers where you can check if there are any known issues.";

I've fixed this on my own installation, but it would be nice if it could be fixed in WHMCS itself for a future release, so I don't have to update it myself. :)

Thanks,

Owen

Which version is that?

The wording on mine is completely different :

The table below shows the status of our server. You can use this page to check if any of the services on our servers are down.

Equally, that is slightly incorrect, "the status of our server" and "on our servers", but doesn't really bother me

It appears to have been added in 5.x. For some reason, I started noticing incorrect instances "there's + plural" just generally a few months ago, and now it seems I can't go anywhere without noticing people making that mistake and it bugging me... my brain annoys me sometimes!