Resselersclub access error

cyberain

I have this same problem as well (although the IP's are different).

Again, its only since upgrading to 5.03.

It is odd because the IP's are of the local machine where WHMCS is installed not some remote Reseller Club IP.

In addition, the Reseller Club cron script also return a curl error.

I was wondering if this was anything to do with the Reseller Club IP changes http://resources.resellerclub.com/mailers/dns_changes_18-10-11.html but don't think so as that relates to client dns changes.

Is this a problem any other Reseller Club resellers have experienced (and hopefully) solved?

Trevor

I believe the IPs represent your Server IP. Watching network traffic, a call is made to a remote site to determine your IP as seen from the internet. This most likely means that your IP Address listed with Resellerclub on the API settings is incorrect. Check your Resellerclub account and make sure your server IP is listed in the API IP list.

I believe the IPs represent your Server IP. Watching network traffic, a call is made to a remote site to determine your IP as seen from the internet. This most likely means that your IP Address listed with Resellerclub on the API settings is incorrect. Check your Resellerclub account and make sure your server IP is listed in the API IP list.

Reseller Club is picky about IP's and stuff like that so I had already double checked the correct IP's and other credentials were OK. It is however a good tip for anyone else with these problems!

It was significant that I had made no changes to the details and failure only occurred after the upgrade from 4 -> 5.03

I opened a support ticket with Matt and the whole thing was resolved in a few minutes.

I am not sure what they did so can't report back, but I know they didn't make any changes at Reseller Club as they didn't have my login details to make any changes!

I think there is an issue with upgrading from 4.x -> 5.x relating to this problem.

Trevor

• 2 weeks later...
Reseller Club is picky about IP's and stuff like that so I had already double checked the correct IP's and other credentials were OK. It is however a good tip for anyone else with these problems!

It was significant that I had made no changes to the details and failure only occurred after the upgrade from 4 -> 5.03

I opened a support ticket with Matt and the whole thing was resolved in a few minutes.

I am not sure what they did so can't report back, but I know they didn't make any changes at Reseller Club as they didn't have my login details to make any changes!

I think there is an issue with upgrading from 4.x -> 5.x relating to this problem.

Trevor

I'm also having similar issue with resellerclub since upgrading from 4.5.2 to 5.0.3. I submitted a ticket but no fix yet

Registrar Error

An unexpected error has occurred