Cant view some invoices (blank page)

austinflowers

Hello, please give me a hand, i been using whmcs for a year, and suddenly today some of my clients cant view their invoices, even if they been paid or not, they just get a blank page.

I logged in as my client and get the same error, blank page whenever I try to look at an invoice.(Like I said this only happens to some of out clients)

Any ideas.

Edited by austinflowers

Hi, I just solved this, the answer was found at the Documentation Files, and heres the solution for all of you:

Blank Page

If at any time you encounter a blank page in the WHMCS system ensure display_errors is enabled in the server's PHP configuration, add the following line to your WHMCS configuration.php file and then try the process again.

You should then get an error output to the screen, the most common errors are explained further down this page or on the relevant Modules Page. Once testing is complete, be sure to remove the $display_errors line again from that file so that clients aren't getting warnings or errors.

$display_errors = true;

-------------

After I did it I got the message of a error at my Custom Payment Gateway, wich I modified by mistake, so I just uploaded again.. and the problem was gone.