Installing

lugz

So here I am, I'm installed and running for about 10 minutes then I get these errors that are the same as this thread:

http://forums.whmcs.com/viewtopic.php?t=311 which I would post on but cannot, but I'm getting the Ioncube error.

I have loaded the ioncube error in the public_html folder since I have my whmcs in a subfolder so it's one back as suggested and still getting the errors.

My host has register_globals off so I have a php.ini file in every folder on the whmcs program as well as in the public_html.

What should I do? :oops:

Figured it out! My host turned register_globals on after he told me to do the php.ini fix so with both the register_globals = On plus the php.ini files, whmcs totally freaked out. :) Running good now though!

Having a php.ini in your folders won't turn it on, in fact it won't do anything, create a .htaccess in your root (public_html) and in it put

php_flag register_globals on
Order allow,deny
Allow from all

That will turn on globals

I'm still having a problem. :( Gosh and I was so proud of myself. haha

Ok so many of the links work perfectly fine but if I click on Confirguration and then Localization for instance, I get:

The resource cannot be displayed

The resource you are looking for cannot be opened by your browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Back button to try another link.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 406 - Not acceptable

Internet Explorer

and I have tried in firefox as well and get an error there too.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi, it is most likely a problem with your server, you need to contact your server admin to see if there is a fix. You could also try reuploading that file "config.php" to the admin folder. Sometimes Mod_Security causes some problems with the config.php file in the admin folder. It could be this although this usually displays a "Forbidden" error message.

Matt

For anyone else that might have this problem, here's what my host told me to do and it worked perfectly...so far! :)

Create a .htaccess file to place in the admin folder of your whmcs and it should have the following in it:

<IfModule mod_security.c>

SecFilterEngine Off

SecFilterScanPOST Off

</IfModule>

Thank you for the help!