Gateway test mode

novahost

I had my Internetsecure gateway in test mode. They have to verify every website before allowing payments, so they purchased a domain name through it.

Even though the gateway was in test mode, and no payments went through, the domain still got sent to enom for registration.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seems like an incomplete idea of a test mode. It prevents the gateway from charging the card, but WHMCS still treats it like a real payment and sends whatever was bought to be created. I think it should mark the order for manual approval.

Btw, referring to the built-in module, not yours.

The card should be charged, and processed by InternetSecure, even in demo mode, if you use one of the test CC numbers provided in the WHMCS docs. Therefore, WHMCS will treat it like a real transaction and mark the invoice as paid. That's the intended way for the demo mode to work, it's like using a real credit card and going through the same process, except for actually charging the card.