Advice needed on switching.

ozmo

Hi all,

We are a small web/graphic design and development company. Currently we use MediaTemple's dedicated virtual servers to offer hosting to our clients. We have been with them for 12 months now and find their support to be pathetic to say the least. Sometimes they respond in 1 day, sometimes 1 week. I think it all depends on the subject. If the word "purchase" or "upgrade" is used they are all over us.

Anyhoo... We are looking to move on. I have been looking at AlphaRed

http://www.alphared.com/vps.cfm

The VPS plans they offer look pretty sweet and have everything we are looking for. I have seen a lot of mixed critisism on WHT regarding them so I can't decide if I should just give them a go.

Has anyone here had any experience with them?

Please feel free to reccomend other companies. Who do you use?

Many thanks fellow WHMCSmers'

Cheers,

Rob

Personally I would recomend Rus from a2b2.com.

Granted the site is not a "normal" web hosting providers site but he really knows his stuff. I have a couple VE's with him and I think I have 99.99% uptime over 3 years.

He is UK based and has servers in the UK (Maidenhead, Docklands) as well as both the east and west coast of America.

Paul

]Personally I would recomend Rus from a2b2.com.

Granted the site is not a "normal" web hosting providers site but he really knows his stuff. I have a couple VE's with him and I think I have 99.99% uptime over 3 years.

He is UK based and has servers in the UK (Maidenhead, Docklands) as well as both the east and west coast of America.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I have heard good things about a2b2 but as you mentioned the site is "not normal" which turned me off. It appears to be nothing more than a forum at first glance.

Thanks for the insight,

Rob