Branding and Affiliate link

Aldoseri

Hi Guys,

This is my first post and I have a question that I couldn't find a clear answer for, but first I'll introduce myself officially 8) . My name is Arif Aldoseri from Bahrain. I'm running a small hosting service for my clients who buy my other web services and products.

Done with official part. Now the questions.

1- Is there a way to move the ( Powered by ) link to the footer? The real footer right at the bottom of the page. In the blue area after the contents.

2- How can I add my affiliate link to it ( Powered by )?

I can easily opt for a no branding solution but that defies the logic behind affiliate marketing. There's no point in hiding the fact that this great App is made by WHMCS

Thanks,

Arif

Thank you guys,

laszlof :: If I'm gonna pay to remove the link and then promote WHMCS then I might just promote an other higher return product. As of rewriting the link I think it's not worth it.

layz :: This is what affiliate marketers do, we go shop around and then tell everyone else how wise we are choosing this or that product, here's the link.

I hope that WHMCS reconsider their decision. Maybe do an exchange, keep the link where it is now and automatically include affiliate link or move it down for no affiliate.

Anyways, I have better things to do than weep over this.

Thanks all.