Dynamic web page generated from product page?

rbro

I'm not a designer/programmer so bear with me. Would it be possible to have a page dynamically generated from the products page? IOW, have a hosting plans page that's displayed to the public on our main website, that pulls all the specs etc. from the WHMCS products page and displays it in some nicely designed customer-friendly format, so that when I change specs, pricing etc. in WHMCS it automatically updates the page?

Hey,

Yes, this is possible. All you need to do is make your own PHP script that will pull options out of the WHMCS database and display it on your page.

I have this setup on my site, when I sell dedicated servers. My script pulls out any product with in a group and displays it on my website. So if I add a new product (in this case a dedicated server) all I need to do is add it to the group I have setup and it will show on my site with all the specs I have setup for WHMCS.

This can also be used for Shared and Reseller hosting accounts.

So it can be done.

From,

Adam