Quantum Gateway

gohigher

WHMCS: version 5.0.2

Template: any

I have an interesting issue with the Quantum Gateway module. I recevie "Missing Customer ID" in the iFrame from Quantum Gatweay.

To reproduce:

1) Log into the front end of WHMCS

2) Click on My Details

3) Click on Change Credit Card Details

Message received says "Missing Customer ID". It appears the code generating the iFrame source isn't passing the customer ID along.

err1.jpg

err2.jpg

I'm also having an issue from the customer side. When a customer attempts to charge their own card they get re-directed to a page telling them they are going to do the verify by visa thing. Then they get re-directed to our old URL to this file http://www.oldurl.com/oldfolder/dologin.php, (yes we have updated it in general settings) so customers can't charge them selfs... But on the other side the auto charge and if you process it by hand works fine.

Any ideas?

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

The iframe code for the remote card updating with Quantum Vault appears to be passing the customer ID ok, it just seems that there is no customer profile existing when you got this. The "Missing Customer ID" is a response from Quantum's side when no profile yet exists for the customer, with a profile first being created when the user makes their first payment via the Quantum Vault module.

Matt