Auto Client Notes

bigwetfish

Hello all,

This is my first contribution of a whmcs addon. It is quite simple in its usage but it can save time again and again when answering tickets.

The basic functionality of this hook is that when a ticket is opened the admin notes from the client are added to the top of a ticket as a note.

I welcome any questions or comments on this.

auto_client_notes_v1.0.zip

Hi,

Only a few things i could see that would benefit from this would be to put old client notes (with a date) onto the new tickets.

The other would be when adding a note to the clients profile its got to be within the main summary, its not currently using the products admin notes unless i am missing something.

I think this may not be something you can add but its hard to know who put what on the notes so i have the guys now putting [staffname][date][time] [notes] so we know exactly who and why that note was put on and how long ago.

I am still testing it alot with the guys but it seems to be working great so far.

At current it only grabs the client notes. Modifying it to do product notes shouldn't be too much of a task.

Doing logged notes targetted with person and date as you suggest might be something to look into in the future. Product notes now. I'll try to tweak that in the next few days. Good idea.

• 3 months later...

It is with great pleasure that I am releasing version 2 of the Auto Client Notes script.

This once simple and single faceted note generator is now pulling all notes related to a specific ticket based on how the user selects the related package.

Simply upload the file to the /includes/hooks/ folder and update the admin id as noted in the file.

auto_client_notes_v2.0.zip