Admin area slow in 4.5.1

b0r3d

Hey,

Nothing to do with V5 before anyone concernes themselves over an issue of course. Before contacting support i'm curious if anyone has ever run into a massive slow down in the admin area?

Server is preforming exactly as it should, sql is speedy and been tested on multiple applications outside of whmcs, i've optimized the tables, did a cleanup within whmcs. DB is only 9 megs, no major changes or increase in signups today.

Server is in perfect health and all my customers pages load no problem including my own. The client area side of WHMCS runs smooth and fast but the admin area is insanely slow.

Example:

Click clients... now i have to wait minimum 30 seconds. Support tickets will load between 10-15 seconds.

As i said nothing major has changed. I can't figure out for the life of me why the sudden slowdown as it's been blazing fast since day one until today.

Thanks to all who post

Hey,

Nothing to do with V5 before anyone concernes themselves over an issue of course. Before contacting support i'm curious if anyone has ever run into a massive slow down in the admin area?

Server is preforming exactly as it should, sql is speedy and been tested on multiple applications outside of whmcs, i've optimized the tables, did a cleanup within whmcs. DB is only 9 megs, no major changes or increase in signups today.

Server is in perfect health and all my customers pages load no problem including my own. The client area side of WHMCS runs smooth and fast but the admin area is insanely slow.

Example:

Click clients... now i have to wait minimum 30 seconds. Support tickets will load between 10-15 seconds.

As i said nothing major has changed. I can't figure out for the life of me why the sudden slowdown as it's been blazing fast since day one until today.

Thanks to all who post

Hmmm, maybe something with the ajax?

I dont see a slowdown for us though...

It's anything related to the admin area. Oddest thing i've seen in 14 years in the hosting business. I know WHMCS has run flawlessly since the day i installed it. Everything runs as it should so no tell tail signs of a service running bogged down.

It's weird..

And thanks to whoever moved this post, sorry i realized it after that i posted in the wrong area.