Bug free download

• WHMCS CEO

As others have said, I think 8 out of the 9 patches issued so far have been rolled into the V5 download as per the posts in the patches thread @ http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=43291 giving the date & time for each. And of course any security updates are also included.

The plan currently is for a 5.0.3 bug fix roll up update to be released probably towards the end of next week.

Matt

Having only been using SVN at work for a couple months I would not consider myself an expert at all on this but to me it feels like there should be a different version number for each patch released. As it stands with the version number staying the same the smaller hosts or even larger ones perhaps that do not check the forums would never be alerted of bug fixes as the version number stays the same on the left of the admin homepage.

Just typing aloud but I think the version numbering patterns could use a potential revision to better keep confusion to a minimum.

On the flip side if the version numbering did keep bumping up with ever bug fix release then people could get annoyed with "Didn't I just update 2 days ago?"