WHMCS 5.0 Update Admin AREA Display Bug

abysse

Hello,

I have upgraded my WHMCS from 4.X to 5.0.2 last night. I followed every steps carefully and my admin/index.php has a display bug in every browser i've tried (Firefox, Opera, Chrome)

I've emptied template_c cache, try to reupload the admin themes, changing the admin theme, clean my system through the built in tool, but none of this succeed to fix the problem.

The problem happens only at the index.php of the admin panel, if i'm quick enough, i can reach another tab and i can manage from there, but it is not a way to go ;)

Please find a screenshot below :

http://www.host-stage.net/articles/bug-whmcs.png

Thank you for your support

Best Regards

Vincent

Hey,

I didn't see the answers :/ and i thank you for your time.

Yep i've tried to clear my cache through ccleaner, manually with revo uninstaller, i have rebooted a thousand times and i still have the problem.

I have even emptied the template_c folder.

I can't use my WHMCS properly..

My 3 browsers are consuming way to much memory once i'm on the admin homepage which makes think there is a memory hole dued to a php hole or something ?? (my php ver is 5.2)