Domain Options Template

LFCII

Hi,

Would someone be so kind and tell me which template is for Domain Options.

Support page > Order> Order Domain Registration Only

The page you land on is the template I am looking for.

Kind Regards,

Les

Hi,

I think templates/orderforms/default or boxes/order-steptwo.tpl is what your after.

default or boxes being the order form type in your config

btw any chance you can name your subjects along the lines of fast food? it would make it much easier! ;-)

Cheers

Paul

Oh Snap.... That was my first post too. I just wanted to up size my order.

I think that it is order-steptwo.tpl if you click to order a product or service. I have already worked on that template. That template come up if you order a service or product and have the domain options is ticked when setting up product and services. It show a order.php?step=2 at the end of the url.

The Order Domain Registration Only code does not seem to be in that .tpl. Also the end of the url ends with order.php?order=domain. The latter makes me think it is hiding in another .tpl. I have looked through all the order .tpl's and cannot find it.

But.. maybe it is there. I will a look again.

edit: Yeap I see it now. For some reason I thought it was taking a different path to another template. Acutally it is just a different condition to produce a different layout on the same template. The really sad part is I did not pay attention enough to see the edit I had already done. It is good I do not get paid by the hour. Oh wait.... I do not think I even get paid.

Thanks Paul

Kind Regards,

Les