Please Help (ssl product setup)

x1halo1x

Here's the deal.

I am trying to setup and configure all of this. I am curious as to how others go about setting up SSL's as a product. Do you do it as an addon? Seperate product? I glanced through the documentation and couldn't find much. I am also curious if this will automatically generate the cert & signing request.. or is that done manually. I am using Enom as the provider.

Thanks in advance, and have a good day/night!

usadomains,

No. It's a service called ID Protect. It's basically a service that allows you to hide your information in a domain whois. It basically uses a seperate company for that.

Link: http://www.enom.com/privacy-protection/default.aspx

I also noticed something wierd in this "module". Some of the products are listed as "Verisign" in the module.. but on enom, they are listed as Symatec. I assume those are the same? They are named exactly the same.

I just noticed you provided a link to documentation about it. Thanks again so much!

No problem at all. wasn't sure if you meant the Whois privacy service they offer Enom calls ID Protect or not. We use both Enom and OpenSRS depending on the tld and it's pricing. Once nice thing about OpenSRS is Whois Privacy is Free, unlike Enom that charges I beleive $10 per year.