Stripe.com payment gateway

the card data is taken via your site, hopefully over SSL and transmitted the Stripe.

Got it. So it sounds like this isn't necessarily a full PCI solution. I'm still collecting the card data (even though I'm passing it to Stripe and not storing it locally), as opposed to some other gateways such as PayPal, where the user actually enters their payment information on PayPal's site. Does that sound right?

Got it. So it sounds like this isn't necessarily a full PCI solution. I'm still collecting the card data (even though I'm passing it to Stripe and not storing it locally), as opposed to some other gateways such as PayPal, where the user actually enters their payment information on PayPal's site. Does that sound right?

That's about exactly it..... in the current version. I'm working on a revamped solution to no longer have any PCI restrictions to comply with.

That's about exactly it..... in the current version. I'm working on a revamped solution to no longer have any PCI restrictions to comply with.

Sounds good. We're looking for total PCI bypass (ala PayPal, Amazon, CDG, etc), so I'll be very interested in seeing your next release. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi furrymitn,

First, thanks for putting this module together. Stripe.com is currently in beta for Canadians and CAD, and it looks like a terrific solution for Orpheum Hosting Solutions as we look to move away from 2Checkout.com.

A few questions:

- Does the module support metered billing and one-time charges?

- Does the module support changing a customer's subscription, along with pro-rating?

I'm referring to functions that Stripe.com supports in its API, and are the most important reasons as to why I need to move off 2CO. Thanks!

Hi there,

It looks like you've done a great job on this module so far. I was wondering if you can clear up a few things. Does the module currently support:

- Changing a customer's monthly payment (to account for upgrades/additional services)?

- Metered billing and one-time charges?

- Coupons and discounts?

This module, and Stripe.com, is perfect for our current needs as is. But supporting the features above (which are available via the Stripe.com API) are a must for where Orpheum is going soon.

Thanks.

I don't mean to double post, but it looks like my post should've went in this thread:

Anyone have issues with customers saving credit cards using this module? I was able to implement it without issue - I thought. My customers can't pay or update their credit cards. But signing up a new account works fine.

Does the module not support existing customers? It looks like there is no way to correlate the stripe customer id with the whmcs id. My customers are getting the following when trying to update their credit card:

Remote Transaction Failure. Please Contact Support

I see in the gateway log:

UserID => 11

ERRORMSG => No such customer: 11

PATH => :storeremote::update::c2:

From what I understand based on Stripe.com's website and interface, a customer in WHMCS must also be a "customer" in Stripe.com. Therefore you likely have to create each customer in Stripe.com's interface.

A pain, I know, and something I'm going to farm out to my part-time employee. But hey... no solution is perfect. furrymitn may have more to offer on how to get around that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It seems that zStripe doesn't use the currency of the order, it always set " usd ".

I need to charge in CAD as Stripe is available in Canada.

I just bought this script and I can't use it.

I can't modify it to change to CAD, it's encoded....

I may be late to the party here, but we're using zStripe in Canada with CAD funds. Just send the developer an email. He should be able to send you the same copy we use.