add clients manually with variable billing times

mvandiermen

Before I setup WHMCS I managed 150 hosting accounts with crude billing system. I am looking to add all hosting accounts into WHMCS as my main billing system. Problem I have is that all the hosting account renewals have different due dates; I am not sure how I can add clients to products to be billed at variable times.

I have tried adding client, then adding billable item, setting the ‘due date’ to X, not sure if this will send invoice correctly with “billable item > (Next) Due Date” and “Automation Settings > Invoice Generation (default number of days before the due payment date to generate invoices).”

when I add billable item with “billable item > (Next) Due Date “ click send invoice it comes up with same due date as issue date. if I don't click 'send invoice' will it then send the invoice one month in advance if I set the 'Automation Settings > Invoice Generation' to 30?

don’t know if I could add an involve as paid sometime in the past by editing the database and let the reoccurrence system invoice when due so then maybe they could choose the billing cycle themselves.