[NOT A BUG] Order form not working

Hey there,

When placing a order on our website using the "slider order form" it stops on the checkout and does a AJAX call to the following URL (cart.php?ajax=1&a=confproduct&configure=true&i=0&billingcycle=monthly) and this returns the following

</li>1

which then stops the order process from finishing, Please assist.

Thank you.

Hey there,

When placing a order on our website using the "slider order form" it stops on the checkout and does a AJAX call to the following URL (cart.php?ajax=1&a=confproduct&configure=true&i=0&billingcycle=monthly) and this returns the following

</li>1

which then stops the order process from finishing, Please assist.

Thank you.

can you post a order link? (Currently I am not using v5)

I am getting a similar problem using a custom header.tpl file and the slider cart. When I add a hosting plan and domain name to the shopping cart, I can register a new domain and proceed to payment with no trouble but when I try to transfer or use my own domain, I am getting no response. I troubleshooted it by using firebug and noticed that when I click to continue after entering the domain name to use my own or transfer, after clicking continue to proceed the progress bar shows up for a second but then quits and returns back to the domain name product selection box.

i.e.

Register a new domain

Transfer your domain from another registrar

I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers

It is posting but then gets no response for transfer or use existing domain. I think it is missing some type of hook somewhere maybe in the header.tpl file but I do not know what it might be.

After troubleshooting this in Firebug, I found it will Post this info:

a add

ajax 1

domainoption owndomain

domainselect 1

pid 115

sld infoseceducation

tld .com

Source

ajax=1&a=add&pid=115&domainselect=1&domainoption=owndomain&sld=infoseceducation&tld=.com

But the response section is blank.

I am using Version 5.0 and the slider cart for WHMCS.

Can you give me some advice on what might be missing to cause the no reponse. I know that I am using custom stuff but any help would be greatly appreciated as to what hook I am missing.