9Logics

vipinc

That is very nice and clean.

I only see one problem on left side menu the client login here 9logics.com/clientarea/index.php is not the same here

9logics.com/index.php there is a space between the top and bottom.

Thanks .. this has been fixed now

looks good

Thanks

generic wrote:

Server Status => PHP Info - does not work, you may want to remove that from the template it you dont want to show it.

Hi,

I got it fixed.. The status folder was not uploaded ..

I uploaded the folder(which should be uploaded in the same level as the whmcs folder), pointed the Address of the server in Manage Servers section to 9logics.com/status .. and everything got fixed

Thanks for pointing out the error generic.

Looks great.

Is there a good guide on how to integrate the system into a site such as you have done?

Thanks!

Thanks !!

I haven't come across any guide on the integration.

The way I went about it is as follows :

- Make a copy of the default template folder and rename it (for ex. 'newtpl').

- The main files to be edited are header.tpl and footer.tpl.

- You split your main website design to header and footer

- Copy & paste all the markers (the ones with the {}) from the original header.tpl and footer.tpl to your new header and footer.

- Copy the portion after the <body> tag of the original header.tpl to your new header.tpl

- The homepage.tpl is the template file of the first page with the icons. You can edit that if you want to change the look & feel of the first page.

- Upload all the changed files to the server , including new images and tpl files

- Login to the admin area of your whmcs.

- Go to Configuration >> General Configuration

- Change the template to your newtpl

- Save and thats it !!

regards.

• 2 weeks later...

The width for the input area under Domain Checker is the same on pages Home, Support, Knowledgebase and Tickets, but is different on pages Expertise, Solutions, Technology and Webhosting. I'm using Firefox, haven't checked using IE since every time I open IE I get a new hijacker.

• 2 weeks later...
The width for the input area under Domain Checker is the same on pages Home, Support, Knowledgebase and Tickets, but is different on pages Expertise, Solutions, Technology and Webhosting. I'm using Firefox, haven't checked using IE since every time I open IE I get a new hijacker.

Unable to solve this yet.. thanks for pointing out !!

Thats one nice and neat website ive got to say.

Your submit ticket has a red ball which I dont know it represents. You should change it to more of a support type.

Thank You. Will find a more suitable icon for submit ticket...

regards.