MachPanel API for WHMCS?

MachSol

Dear WHMCS Users,

We receive many requests out of the WHMCS user community about MachPanel to manage and provision Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2010 SP1 (Pricing is SPLA based) in combination with WHMCS billing.

Many of you use WebsitePanel (formerly DNP) and would like to switch to MachPanel ASAP. Problem statement is Hosting Service Providers do not wish to use two billing systems, avoid migration (cost) of billing data and cross platform billing with open source software.

Having the ability to manage and provision Windows Hosted applications like Hosted Exchange and continue to use WHMCS for billing seems to be a must. At this moment MachPanel does not offer integration or an API for WHMCS but we are looking into the option to add our experience and devotion to the industry for the WHMCS community. We would like to get a better understanding if the demand is large enough to justify the effort?

Who of you are interested in this solution? We appreciate your feedback.

With regards,

Dietger Koopmans, Managing Director

MachSol Europe | Amsterdam | The Netherlands

Office +31 (0)88 6224765 | http://www.machsol.com

I have been looking for a new control panel to manage my private cloud including Exchange 2010 SP1 with WHMCS. Last week I read that Microsoft is changing everything from hosting mode to on-premises and this will be the best time for me to make the switch. I used Parallels until last year (no support and average case took 3 months to get answer) and switched to WebsitePanel what does not work for my customers. In the meantime tested Ensim, MachPanel, ExtendASP and Hosting Controller. Most cp’s lack good up to date features and free support. Hosting Controller was the worse one and only policy they have is (try) to take your money and run. In the past I have tested MachPanel very extensively and really liked it but my problem was the cost and billing API for WHMCS. Migrating to your billing system will cost me a small fortune and too much time. How long before you release this API? I’m ready to make the switch. Do you offer any special deal for WHMCS users? Do you offer SPLA pricing?

Edited by Vince Santon

Hello Vince,

Thanks for your post on this topic.

How long before you release this API?

We are looking into the option to make the API for WHMCS. If the demand is large enough to justify the effort we will definitely have it ready on short term.

Do you offer any special deal for WHMCS users?

Yes we have a special deal for WHMCS users

Do you offer SPLA pricing?

Yes, we have for MachPanel a pure SPLA pricingstructure: pay-as-you-grow. In the past we had license pricing. The SPLA gives us the opportunity to do what we do the best: helping our clients to grow their business by providing up-to-date products and clientoriented services. By growing the business of our clients, we get paid for our efforts.

@Phil, I'm not an expert on this technical question, so I'm not able to answer your question on this topic. Sorry for that. If you are interested in using tools to migrate to MachPanel I invite you to contact the Support Department.

My topic here is the MachPanel API for WHCMS.

Hi Dietger,

In the first phase, I would like to be able to order the Machpanel service plan from WHMCS as server module.

It will be defined in the whmcs product module template as static for now.

Once it's working, I would like to have all the Machpanel service ID as whmcs configurable options so we can implement the slider for service ordering options.

Thanks for your support!

Charles

• 8 months later...

Is there any update on this development?

I'm moving to WHMCS to manage my WHM/CPanel servers but would really like to extend it's functionality to manage my clients eMail provisioning on Machsol.

Ideally I would like to have clients purchase their eMail accounts in WHMCS which would handle billing for me and then be presented with a link to their Machsol control panel where they would setup the mailboxes, contacts etc but be limited by the options they selected in WHMCS so that if they purchased 3 mailboxes they can only setup 3 and have to go back to WHMCS and purchase an upgrade in order to setup more.

Although not necessary it would also be great if clients could see a summary of their mailboxes, contacts, distribution lists and public folders in WHMCS without having to go to the Machsol control panel.

As part of the initial purchase it would be great to have a tick box to automate the MX records along with Autodiscover CName and OWA address but that's icing on a greedy cake.

Hi TwoPlus1,

Unfortunately we had only 2 companies who were interested in this suggested API, so we decided to put our idea on ice.

MachPanel has it's own, very comprehensive, billing module and website orderering module which makes the use of WHMCS obsolete to MachPanel users.

• 1 year later...
Hi TwoPlus1,

Unfortunately we had only 2 companies who were interested in this suggested API, so we decided to put our idea on ice.

MachPanel has it's own, very comprehensive, billing module and website orderering module which makes the use of WHMCS obsolete to MachPanel users.

Is this still the case?

For providers that do more than what MachPanel provides keeping WHMCS is a must. I assume Machpanel has a full API? I am looking into this product but WHMCS integration is something I would need. I may just have it developed myself.

Hello Jonathan VanSchaack,

In the past months we have had some enquiries for WHMCS integration.

The best solution is that we (on MachPanel side) make an integration with WHMCS API.

If you are interested for such a solution, kindly let us know. We can work together on this one.

Regards,

Dietger Koopmans

• 2 weeks later...

Dear WHMCS Users,

We received a few requests out of the WHMCS user community about MachPanel to manage and provision Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2013 in combination with WHMCS billing.

Having the ability to manage and provision Windows Hosted applications like Microsoft Exchange 2013 and continue to use WHMCS for billing seems to be a must. At this moment MachPanel does not offer integration or an API for WHMCS but we are looking into the option to add our experience and devotion to the industry for the WHMCS community. We would like to get a better understanding if the demand is large enough to justify the effort?

Who of you are interested in this solution? We appreciate your feedback.

With regards,

• 8 months later...

Dear WHMCS community,

We are proud to announce the availability of the MachPanel API for WHMCS.

Detailed description is available in our KnowledgeBase: http://kb.machsol.com/Downloads/Download/53434

Who of you is interested in this solution? We appreciate your feedback.

With regards,