Mark invoices as paid

gmorales

Hi,

Something I look for and can't find any answer. None of my clients pay using an online service. All use checks or direct bank debit.

Do someone know if it is possible to automatically set a client to 'automatic payment'?

If a custom check box is selected on his profile, for each payment, the invoice would be marked as PAYED the same day.

There is no method within WHMCS, payments need to be manually verified and once you have done this complete the invoice payment process (converts from UNPAID to PAID)

About 20% of my customers pay by offline methods

It does take some additional time to check bank account, post, etc and to then process the invoice, but that is offset by what you would otherwise pay in online payment fees (such as PayPal fees)

I understand you point. The thing is that my primary offer is not hosting but web design. Hosting is offered, only for existing clients. So there is no online payment facility - only some rare occasions Paypal. Having the choice to automate this task would help to get some proper reports (like income forecast).