Reports -> Recurring Income on v3.1.2

Hello,

I would like to post a bug report for the Recurring Income report, as seen on my WHMCS 3.1.2 installation.

I noticed when the Product Addons are being listed that the name of the Product Addons would always be the last displayed Product / Service.

To fix this I changed the $reportdata["tablevalues"] array for the product addons from

$reportdata["tablevalues"][] = array("[i]$groupname[/i]
$productname",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$monthly",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$quarterly",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$semiannually",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$annually",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$servertotal");

To

$reportdata["tablevalues"][] = array("$name",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$monthly",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$quarterly",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$semiannually",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$annually",$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"]."$servertotal");

The problem is in the first part section of the array(), where $product_name and $groupname were being referenced instead of $name which is what is used for the product addons.

I also made a few other improvements to the Recurring Income report as well that increases the overall readability when there are many different products set up, by breaking up the groups a bit more.

Matt, If you would be interested in seeing them let me know and I'll send you my recurring_income.php.