Drip-Content / Drip-Feeding to Paid Subscribers

sa4

Hello everyone. I hope I am posting this message in the correct area. We are looking for a developer to complete a task within our WHMCS. A member of the WHMCS staff suggested that I seek help in the forum due to the fact that they are backed up in working on the release of WHMCS version 5.

We would like to set up a series of courses for our website and would prefer to use WHMCS to do the following:

Give our Paid members the ability to access certain documents in the "knowledge base" and "Downloads" areas as well as other custom pages so that the paid members will have access to certain documents and articles after "X" amount of days after the member signed up for their subscription. For example, they will be able to access the WEEK 1 information immediately after payment, WEEK 2 information 7 days after payment, WEEK 3 information 14 days after their initial signup, etc., etc.

Although there are many good plug-ins that offer this feature, we would really like to use WHMCS and would like this done in WHMCS.

We are very serious about working with a GOOD developer who is prompt and responsive. We welcome any assistance and look forward to hearing from you so that we can get this project started.

Thank you.