Want to create WHM/cpanel & plesk module

santanu

Hi,

I want to create below in WHMCS server module. Please tell me, how can I create this? What are the process? Do I need to use any 3rd party API for these? If I need to use 3rd party API, please tell me some best 3rd party companies who provides API ?

The requirement:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Client sign up for the backup account (as a product) through your WHMCS and gain instant access to it

Client can add as many cPanel/Plesk accounts to backup

Clients can add more backup space instantly if needed

Clients will get notification every time a backup is performed

Clients will be able to download each backup file through a special unique download URL

Client should be able to download backup / restore backup from client side.

Admin Side of WHCMS -

you have a choice to launch a backup, a restore or a transfer between servers.

1) Backup: simply creates a cPanel full backup. This can then be access by the user via cPanel.

2) Restore: restores the latest daily backup for the chosen account.

3) Transfer: after specifying the destination server, this will transfer the cPanel account from the current server to the new server. Note that it will not delete the account on the old server.

4) Reset: if somewhere along the lines, the addon is misbehaving, this action resets the addon status for the selected account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,

Santanu