Using Product Addons

GKey

Please Ignore this post... and apologies for being ignorant and not looking at feature tour first >.<

---

Hello everyone,

I was a bit confused by the way Product Addons work, in particular if its automated or not. In the Addon creating page it seems there are no specific variables like disk space, traffic etc. It’s just ordinary text that can be anything...

To test it I made a test order of a Shared Hosting Package on a cPanel Server (let’s say "TestPackage") with an addon of additional 10GB of disk space. When this account was created in WHM, it didn’t include those additional 10GBs, just the disk space defined in TestPackage.

So does this mean that in order to grant those addons to users, an Administrator has to Manually edit specific account in WHM ?

If so, then as I understood "Configurable Hosting Package Addon" can be used to automate this process ?

Thanks in advance,

GKey

Hello GKey.

The addon module is simple for you to see what the clients would like.

For example it could be

Ekstra diskspace

5mb

10mb etc etc

If you want to have a "build your own" hosting package i can highly recommend this addon offered by WHMCS. I got it myself and believe me, its worth all the money!

http://www.whmcs.com/configurablepackageaddon.php