Whats going on with Reg Fly?

yahost

All of a sudden my Reg Fly Reseller account on registerfly would no longer work. said was temp disabled here is the error this error is from Registerfly

An Error Occured

Unable to register name 720 Our system is experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later.If problem persists, please contact support and state error message: REM server: -702, the Registries for the following tld(s) cannot be accessed at this time:com, net

I went on to investigate and found this

NOTICE TO CONSUMERS.

THE INTERNET CORPORATION FOR ASSIGNED NAMES AND NUMBERS - THE NON FOR PROFIT ENTITY THAT ADMINISTERS THE INTERNET'S DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM, HAS ISSUED A NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF THIS COMPANY'S ACCREDITATION TO SERVE AS AN INTERNET DOMAIN NAME REGISTRAR.

PLEASE SEE W W W.ICANN.ORG FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.

http-s://registerfly.com/help/ Rem take out the dash

What does this mean? I have seen that they have removes thier customer service phone number which when I called had been D/C'd a couple of months ago. and now I see this. It seems to me like they are no longer to be trusted meaning are they going to be around tomorrow?