Google Checkout Subscription Payment Module

lukewd

Hi, I am looking for a quote to have the Google Checkout recurring/subscription billing feature developed as a payment module for WHMCS. It's currently in beta and therefore has not been added to WHMCS by its developers. However I am in a hurry and can not wait. Please PM me a quote for this.

Here is the info:

https://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=63440

Technical Documentation:

http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/developer/Google_Checkout_Beta_Subscriptions.html

Many thanks

Hi Luke,

Technically you don't need this if you wanted to save some time and money.

here's why:

WHMCS will automatically generate a new invoice each month for the customers, which they will have to login and pay anyway.

Also, if they don't do that, then WHMCS can cut-off their hosting account etc.

So if you think about it, you don't really need to get them on a google checkout subscription unless you just really have to... but everything you need done can already be accomplished.

In fact, there are absolutely no billing systems out there that actually do integrate with google checkout's recurring billing, and that is why I am moving all my products/services to WHMCS -- because it can handle the monthly invoicing for me! Heheh

hope this helps

cheers

Jason

Hi

If that was right then the PayPal recurring/subscription would not of been made.

+1 for Google Checkout recurring/subscription

But it would not be that hard to get a workaround as all it would be is adding a button to the invoice if google is showing as this is all the paypal version is doing.

Hi

If that was right then the PayPal recurring/subscription would not of been made.

+1 for Google Checkout recurring/subscription

But it would not be that hard to get a workaround as all it would be is adding a button to the invoice if google is showing as this is all the paypal version is doing.

Well not everyone wants to use whmcs as the sole way to re-bill as described in my example.. so that is why people would prefer to use paypal/google to auto-re-bill.

i was just saying that if he wanted to save time and money he could get the same effect by using whmcs as the re-bill initiator and invoices as the reminder.

hope that makes sense.

cheers

jason