NICSG Web Hosting & Domain Services

m0b1us

Overall, I like the design. It's clean and professional. My only concern is that it does not create a memorable experience for your visitors, nothing sexy or eye catching. It's just... boring. You could definitely improve on it with new images in your slideshow.

Also, move the live chat somewhere else if you are going to choose that style. If you want to leave it, choose a more vertical chat image.

Your website still needs a lot of attention.

For example:

When I click on the "Our infrasctructure and DataCenter" banner, on the frontpage, it takes me to the domain registration page which has a big youtube ad in the top left-hand corner. Is it supposed to be there? It doesn't fit in well with the rest of your website.

All the images on https://www.nicsg.com/hosting/web-hosting/ are missing

I presume you still need to purchase a SSL Certificate, cause the current one gives errors when visiting your website. Many users won't know what the error means and will either close their browsers to try a different website.